Les poissons en France

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

In Again

Sue's still toiling away in the garden and today she's been planting out tomatoes, peppers, aubergines and courgettes. So I was asked to assist with putting in some stakes for the tomatoes. These ones won't be coming out again!



Needless to say, Sue is in her element when she's gardening.


And, of course, we were both supervised!!!!




Meanwhile, 'comme d'habitude', I'm trying to finish the wall....(nearly there). But, this afternoon, I got the digger out to check how much room I need to leave next to the barn before I build the 'levelling' wall. This also meant changing the slope of the ramp from the courtyard up to the garden level so that I can still get the mower out of the barn.






I'm hoping to have the wall finished (or nearly finished) by the weekend, although we're forecast for rain from Friday. But if it's not finished, it'll have to wait because I'm booked for my next job in the garden on Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home