Les poissons en France

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rain Delay

The weather has been very unsettled, with some really heavy April showers (some accompanied with thunder and lightning). What with this and the regular garden chores such as mowing, I've been distracted from my DIY jobs. Sue's been getting fed-up with me moping about staring out of the window at my wall! Tuesday we had so much rain that, this morning, we still had puddles on the car-parking area beside the house.





Sue's had a break from her garden as we had friends stay overnight last night. After they'd left, we spent the afternoon in the veg patch. I'd offered to help tidy it up as Sue was starting to feel that things were 'getting away from her'! Hopefully another day and then I'll get back to the wall.


However we may be wasting our time! Not only do we see a Hare heading down to check out our planting in the vegetable garden most mornings but this evening we'd just finished our meal when Sue saw a deer wandering down the path of the serpentine bed. We hope that we're not just preparing food for the wildlife!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home