Les poissons en France

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Back To It

I've felt really good for the past two days and so, I've been able to resume work. I've managed to finish the first coat of emulsion in bedroom 3, and put a second coat in the en-suite.




Sue's told me that she can finish the painting in the bedroom when we have days of bad weather, so the next job for me is to tile the en-suite. It's nice to be 'doing' again!

Sue and Irving have dug up some of the remaining Irises from the veg patch, with a view to planting them in the 'raised' bed. As you can see, Sue made herself comfortable before she started to trim them!!!





Now that we are in to Autumn, and with 'proper' rain, the Nasturtiums on the 'raised' bed have started to give a lovely display.






This is what we were hoping for during the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home