Les poissons en France

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Chores

We're busy trying to get on top of some of those annoying jobs which crop up and demand instant action.

The tap in our bathroom developed a leak which I couldn't cure as I was unable to get into the workings of the tap.  So the tap had to be replaced.  Then I was able to finish putting up the guttering to the front of the house.  This was a convenient moment for the drains from the kitchen to block and I had to remove the built up grease from the grease trap; (head down drains with Sue hanging on my legs!)

I have now started to see if I can do something about the holes in the barn roof.  Although we don't use the upstairs of the barn, we'd like to keep the weather out.  So firstly I'm going to see if I can do something from inside.
Cleo was very interested and I'm sure she'll investigate what I'm doing!
Whilst this was going on Sue was supervising as well as preparing another lot of Irises she's lifted from the 'Raised' bed.
So a late afternoon was spent celebrating the arrival of September!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home