Les poissons en France

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Movin Movin Movin

My husband is gettng very fed up with putting something in one place and then being told I want it moved. Remember the gravel in the courtyard!

This time it was the pot with the Phoenix tree in it. In the winter I was happy to put it at the end of the serpentine bed in the front garden....that was just for the winter. We both felt that it would look better in the grass between the prairie beds in the back garden. So John set about moving it, but it was so heavy it was impossible. I had a minor tantrum, as is my wont, because I had bought a new large pot and the plants to put in it to stand in the spot vacated by the tree. However I reflected over night and decided it wasn't the end of the world if the tree stayed where it was. Meantime John had decided that the pot with and tree would be moved come what may.

The next thing I saw he had a saw in his hand and was cutting into the trees root ball, emptying the soil from the pot and it was on route for the back field.
 Its journey on the sack barrow was a little precarious, but pot and tree arrived safely and were reunited. Pot and tree are both doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home