Les poissons en France

Monday, March 03, 2008

Rain Stop Play

We were all set up to clean the walls with a Sand-blaster and then we had a phone call. The Hire Company wouldn't be bringing it today as it was raining! Evidently there are problems with the compressor if it's raining. So we don't know when they'll bring it! it's forecast for rain tomorrow but after that...?

So we had to revert to preparing for fixing the plasterboard and insulation.


I managed to get organised and we've nearly got the downstairs bathroom ready to fit the plasterboard. Then I did a bit more in the kitchen.
















I'm getting a little fed up as I'm finding that I'm feeling tired (buggered) by about 4pm. OK so I'm starting at 8am but I used to do that when I was working. I was tidying up the tools and getting ready to work in the kitchen when I walked into a plank that we were using to work on at the top of the walls. I went to see the nurse and she used the biggest plaster she could find. I'm surprised that the photo came out OK as she was laughing so much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home