Les poissons en France

Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIY Update

There hasn't been much news on progress in the house .... mainly because I haven't been able to do any, for whatever reason!!

However, Sue has been feeling quite well and I can now recommence on the house.  For the past couple of days I've been dividing my efforts between the en-suite in the first 'guest' bedroom and the 'office'.  Sue and I used the bedroom when we had friends here; the shower is working, the toilet is fitted and all that remains is making a 'bench' for the handbasin.


At the same time, I've put a coat of decorative plaster on 2 of the office walls and prepared the other 2, I've fitted a false ceiling, painted the walls and the ceiling and prepared for the electrics.





Meanwhile, Sue has been determined to weed the flower beds ... and her efforts show!



She still gets tired with her new chemotherapy regime so she has to pace herself ...



1 Comments:

At 8:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh great news, it looks lovely and sue you look great next year when we come over i am gona make a stop off and bring you some tea bags or something to see your lovely place, we have got a big building project going on at the moment but you inspire me love from lyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home