Les poissons en France

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fertile Ground

We're still at it!  I went to get more bags of compost yesterday and two trips again this morning.  So, now the 'Christo' bed is done!!
So we moved on down to the Dry River bed.  This was started back in October 2007 but a lot of 'water' has flowed since then!
The gardener is talking about sowing Californian Poppies all along the 'bed' but there's along way and a lot more compost to go!!! (About 25 mores bags full)
Just when I thought it was time for a glass of wine she had another brainwave.  She wanted me to mow a path across the back field following the mark I'd made in the grass with the wheelbarrow when I took the bags of compost down.
No sooner said than done.
So what are we going to call this path? ... Deer walk? ... Yellow Brick Road? ... The Road to Nowhere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home