Les poissons en France

Monday, October 05, 2020

Is It Cannabis?

 

No, he is cutting seeds but they are the ones for the prairie. He has had to divide "n" packets of seeds into 80 approximately equal quantities.He has chosen a bizzar way to do it (in my opinion). However it is his project and I am just waiting for the meadow to blossom!! In the past I have thrown countless spare seeds in the grass but they have never germinated. I must admit that I have never done it the proper way like John is doing, i.e. scraping the grass away to reveal bare earth and sow the seed into these "seed beds".


 
Lets hope he has the last laugh and we have a respectable show of wild flowers. Remember my idea last year when we planted 3600 allium bulbs which never came up, so I don't think I can say too much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home