Les poissons en France

Friday, March 07, 2008

Midnight Oil

We received a phone call yesterday to ask if we still wanted the sandblaster. I cancelled it as we are now powering on with the plasterboarding and it seemed silly to stop. We'll have to review the cleaning of the walls another time.

We've been achieving a lot this week, although sometimes I've been struggling a bit. I was determined to get as much done as possible so we didn't finish until just before 8pm. So, this morning I wasn't very quick to get going, but, this afternoon, Sue and I started to 'glue' the sheets of combined plasterboard and insulation onto the new walls of the boiler-room. It was not an easy job, as the sheets are quite heavy, and we were having to fight all of the wiring that has to be connected to the Consumer unit which can't be fitted until the walls are fitted with the sheets.

I was really pleased that we managed to get the room finished, but I hadn't realised what the time was.....half past six! (And I was going to be taking it easy!!) .................photos to follow tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home