Les poissons en France

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Autumn Colour

The weather forecast indicated frost 2 nights ago, so Sue rushed out to take photos of our 'autumn' garden. Since we've started to get a little rain, and the temperatures cooled down, the garden has burst back into life. It is almost as if we have a spring garden and an autumn garden; during the summer it just survives!








The frost is forecast again tonight, so that should see the end of all the colour!
As for me, I'm in the middle of the second cycle of the chemo, and I've spent the past 3 days on the loo, hence I've not done anything. We're back off to Toulouse tomorrow morning (in the frost!) and hopefully, they can either give me something for it, or adjust the levels of the medication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home