Les poissons en France

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chip off the Old.....

At last I feel that I'm getting somewhere with the Pigsty. I've finally finished all of the cementing of the edges of the roof tiles, etc. and I've mortared the joints of some of the parts of the walls where I am going to fix winow and door frames.



It's going to be interesting as I'm going to make the frames out of timber that the previous occupants left. So I've bought a router to cut rebates, although I've already found out that it isn't quite as easy as I thought! Another learning experience awaits. Still my enthusiasm has been renewed by just putting the door frame together and fixing it in place. I wonder what our neighbours will say when they realise that we're putting windows and doors into the Porcherie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home