Les poissons en France

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Plums-a-Plenty

We have noticed a few plums on the ground below the tree in our front garden. So we decided to pick them up and then John would continue to collect them daily; just another little job to add to his morning routine. However, having picked up today's crop, we decided to shake the tree.

And good heavens it was raining plums, all 23lbs of them!!


There are "tons" more left on the tree. I always told my Mum that when she went there was no way that I would ever make jam. Just shows you should never say never.

Meanwhile of course the tomatoes and aubergines etc. keep coming, so my plans for tomorrow have had to be shelved in favour of food processing . It is no wonder I do not make any progress on my steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home