Les poissons en France

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Omnibus Edition

I don't feel as if I've blogged for a while, or has a lot happened?

My treatment has been delayed as the platelets in my blood have fallen too low to be able to continue. We went down to Toulouse last Thursday but the blood test confirmed the low levels and so I wasn't given the injection. I now have to have a blood test on Monday ( thankfully locally) and will have the injection on Wednesday if the amount of platelets has increased.

So ....... we've been making the most of dry, sunny weather to do some 'closing down for winter' tidying jobs. Having said that, we realised that my clearing of the drains to the grease trap hadn't been successful, so Friday I had my head 'down the 'ole' again .... this time with definite success! This job is going to have to be done every 6 months!
Out in the garden, Sue has started on the Autumn/Winter clear out of the beds; the frosts have finally put paid to the flowers. I've mown the grass, although not for the last time, and put the summer furniture indoors. However, it's raining today, so I've been continuing with the tiling in Bedroom 3; it's nice to be doing something constructive again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home