Les poissons en France

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Oh Dear....

.....not only am I getting grief from you English for not blogging often enough, but we had JJ phoning us up from Paris wondering if things were ok as we'd not posted for a week!!!!!

If truth be told, we haven't blogged because not much has happened. This week I had an injection at Toulouse and since then I've been fatigued, hence a lot of sitting about. But, even if you're not fed up with hearing about my illness, I'm fed up with talking about it.

Last Sunday, before my weariness, we called in a small Plant Fair in a nearby village. The reality turned out to be 2 stalls of plants and the rest were Bric-a-brac stalls. Nontheless, Sue managed to find plants to buy. However, you do come across the strangest collection of old boys at these do's.






To bring you up to date with the house, I've been trying to continue with the tiling in bedroom 3, but my boss wasn't fully happy with my work (she's been trying to be kind and saying that it was because I don't feel well). So I've been having to do some rectification work before continuing. Oh well, we'll get there in the end.

Meanwhile, Sue's been busy in the garden; weeding, splitting and moving plants, taking cuttings, tying in roses .... all the myriad things that gardeners find to do when plants stop growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home